Games & Rules
Air Gun is an individual age category competition which is divided into both men and women divisions.
- Each participant will complete 20 shots with an air gun for final score.
- Winners will be determined by total number of points scored on a target.
- Participants will shoot an air gun using the standing offhand position.
- Each participant will shoot from a distance of 33 feet.
- Twenty consecutive shots will be fired on four targets (five shots on each target).
- Five warm-up or sight-in shots will be allowed to each participant on a separate target.
- Each shooter has one minute for each shot.
- Participants scoring most points, shooting closest to the 10 ring will be declared winners.
- In the event of a tie, the most shots in the 10 ring will determine the winner.
- Winners will be awarded and receive in each age category below the gold, silver, and
The Golden Games will provide Air Guns with open sight, targets and ammunition.