Games & Rules
Bowling – Doubles
Bowling is an age category competition based on the following forms of play:<
- Singles -Divided into both men and women divisions. Doubles – Can be mixed gender.
- Teams (consists of four people) – can be mixed gender.
All events for singles, doubles, and teams will be handicap.
Each event will consist of three games.
- The total pins bowled with handicap will be the bowler’s total score.
- Handicaps for both men and women will be figured at 85% of 200 based on bowler’s 2016 USBC average. If a bowler doesn’t have an USBC average it will be based on their latest league average. If a bowler doesn’t have either an USBC average or league average it will be 135 for women and 155 for men.
- Winners will be awarded and receive in each age category below the gold, silver, and bronze medals.
Bowlers provide their own balls or use balls available at bowling lanes.
- USBC rules govern the tournament.
- Any circumstances not covered in these rules will be ruled upon by the Event Coordinator.