Games & Rules
Bowling – Team
COMPETITION DIVISIONS: Bowling is an age category competition based on the following forms of play:
Singles – Divided into both men and women divisions.
Doubles – Can be mixed gender.
Teams (consists of four people) – can be mixed gender.
All events for singles, doubles, and teams will be handicap.
Each event will consist of three games.
1. The total pins bowled with handicap will be the bowler’s total score.
2. Handicaps for both men and women will be figured at 85% of 200 based on the bowlers last year book average. If a bowler doesn’t have a book average, it will be 135 for women and 155 for men.
3. Winners will be awarded and receive in each age category
below the gold, silver, and bronze medals.
50-54 – 65-69 – 80-84 – 95+
55-59 – 70-74 – 85-89
60-64 – 75-79 – 90-94
Bowlers provide their own balls or use balls available at bowling lanes.
1. USBC rules govern the tournament.
2. Any circumstances not covered in these rules will be ruled upon
by the Event Coordinator.