Games & Rules
Contract/Party Bridge is an age category competition divided into both men and women divisions.
The Event Coordinator will determine the tournament type based on the number of participants.
- Participants rotate tables every four hands.
- The number of tables is dependent upon the number of participants.
- Participant’s points are totaled.
- High score determines the winners.
- Winners will be awarded and receive either gold, silver, or bronze medals
in the below age categories.
All materials needed for Contract/Party Bridge will be provided by the Golden Games Committee.
Any circumstances not covered in these rules will be ruled upon by the Event Coordinator.