Games & Rules
Disc Frisbee Throw
Disc Golf is an individual age category competition which is divided into both men and women divisions.
Each participant will be allowed four throws. Competition is based on distance of the throw.
- The field will be approximately 250 feet long. The boundary is a 50 foot base line that widens out to 155 feet at 200 feet down field. Competitors throw from a foul line in the middle of the base line.
- Each contestant will throw four times in succession. Two practice throws will be allowed if requested.
- The disc may be rolled, thrown all the way in the air, or skip and roll at the end of flight – all counts in the distance. The disc has to come to rest inbounds to count.
- Resins, grip aids, and gloves may be used.
- All throws will be marked with a marker. The field judge will measure and record the longest throw.
- If during a throw the participant steps on or over the foul line, the throw will be declared a scratch and will not be measured. It will, however, count as one of the competitor’s four throws.
- Competitors with the greatest scoring distance in each age category below will receive the gold, silver, and bronze medals.
Any circumstances not covered in these rules will be ruled upon by the Event Coordinator.