Games & Rules
Electronic Darts is an individual age competition which is divided into both men and women divisions.
Darts is an individual age category competition and is a single elimination event. Entry into this event will be cafeteria style and set up will start at 9:30 AM and end at 11:30 AM.
- Electronic dart boards will be used.
- Soft-tip darts will be provided or participants may use their own. Each player throws three darts in one round for a total of 10 rounds (30 darts).
- Throwing distance is 7 feet 6 inches.
- Each dart throw that does not hit the board counts as a throw.
- Scoring is done automatically by the machine. The game starts with zero points.
- The player with the highest score after 10 rounds (30 darts) wins.
- Competitors with the highest score in each age category below will receive the gold, silver, and bronze medals.
- Electronic dart boards will be used with scoring done automatically by the machine.
- Soft-tip darts must be used and will be provided or participants may use their own.
- American Darters Association rules prevail.
- Any circumstances not covered in these rules will be ruled upon by the Event Coordinator.