Games & Rules
COMPETITION DIVISIONS: Electronic Darts is an individual age competition
which is divided into both men and women divisions.
Darts is an individual age category competition and is a single elimination
event. Entry into this event will be cafeteria style and set up will start at 9:30 AM and end at 11:30 AM.
1. Electronic dart boards will be used.
2. Soft-tip darts will be provided or participants may use their own.
Each player throws three darts in one round for a total of 10 rounds (30 darts). 3. Throwing distance is 7 feet 6 inches.
4. Each dart throw that does not hit the board counts as a throw.
1. Scoring is done automatically by the machine. The game starts with
2. The player with the highest score after 8 rounds (24 darts) wins.
3. Competitors with the highest score in each age category
below will receive the gold, silver, and bronze medals.
50-54 65-69 80-84 95+
55-59 70-74 85-89
60-64 75-79 90-94
1. Electronic dart boards will be used with scoring done automatically
by the machine.
2. Soft-tip darts must be used and will be provided or participants may use their own.
1. American Darters Association rules prevail.
2. Any circumstances not covered in these rules will be ruled upon
by the Event Coordinator.