Games & Rules
Golf is an individual age competition which is divided into both men and women divisions.
- The golf competition will be individual play.
- No handicap adjustments.
- Starting times will be assigned by tournament officials. 4. Rules of the course will be given the day of the event. 5. Participants 70+ may hit from the forward tees.
Play golf for 18 holes. Play ball up. You may improve lie in the fairway but must not position any closer to the holes. Must hole out each hole. All ditches, sand traps, and water are considered HAZARDS. If in the ditch, must play ball as it lies or take a penalty stroke and remove the ball from the ditch. If in sand trap, must play ball as it lies according to USGA Rules.
Out of bounds are all property line fences, roads, parking lots, and white stakes. One stroke penalty and loss of distance.
Please replace divots and repair all ball marks on green. Play as rapidly as possible.
- Gross score for one round of 18 holes.
- Make sure all scores are correct before signing card, as all scores turned in are final and will not be changed.
- Turn cards in as soon as possible when finished.
- Scorecard playoff of all ties.
- Determine score for both men and women for age categories below.
- Competitors with the highest scores, in the below age categories will receive the gold, silver, and bronze medals.
- Participants provide their own shoes, clubs, and balls.
- Carts are provided.
Any circumstances not covered in these rules will be ruled upon by the Event Coordinator.