Games & Rules
Miniature Golf is an individual age category competition which is divided into both men and women divisions.
All Participants will play one round of 18 holes of miniature golf.
- Four people will be grouped to play per party.
- If a ball goes out of bounds, it will be placed in bounds at the point of exit with a one point penalty being given.
- A ball may be moved 6 inches from edge of concrete or hazards without a penalty.
- A five stroke limit per hole is allowed. After that, the ball must be picked up and ‘6’ added to the player’s score.
- Do not start playing on a hole until all players from the previous party are done putting on that hole.
- Leave the putting surface as soon as you are done putting.
- The person with the lowest score will be in first place.
- Ties will be determined by “holes in one” or number of holes with least strokes.
- Winners will be awarded and receive in each age category below the gold, silver, and bronze medals.
- Participant may furnish their own putter.
- Golf putting clubs and golf balls will be provided by the establishment.
Any circumstances not covered in these rules will be ruled upon by the Event Coordinator.