Games & Rules
Trap – Regulation
Trap Shooting is an individual age category competition which is divided into both men and women divisions.
Shooting accuracy in a competitive environment from a fixed distance.
- Participants will shoot one round (25 shots) of regulation trap from a distance of 16 yards.
- No practice or warm-up shots will be allowed.
- Each shot will be scored as a HIT or LOST.
- The competitor scoring the most HITS will be declared winners.
- In the event of a tie, the involved participants with the most HITS IN A ROW will be declared the winner.
- Winners will be awarded and receive in each age category below the gold, silver, and bronze medals.
- Participants will provide their own Shotgun.
- All Shotgun Gauges will be allowed.
- Shotgun shells will be furnished for 12 gauge only.
Participants may provide their own shells, any gauge.
Shot size is limited to 7-1/2, 8, or 9.
- Shotguns will be available for rental at $3.00 for those persons wishing to participate but have no equipment.
Any circumstances not covered in these rules will be ruled upon by the Event Coordinator.