Games & Rules
Trap – Wobble Trap
Trap Hunter Shooting is an individual age category competition which is divided into both men and women divisions.
Shooting accuracy in a competitive environment from six different distances and locations.
- Participants will shoot five shots at each of six stations for a total of 30 Birds.
- Birds will be thrown as doubles and participants will shoot the bird on his/her side (see diagram below).
- No practice or warm-up shots will be allowed.
- The person on the right side will always call for the birds.
- Each shot will be scored as a HIT or LOST.
- The competitors scoring the most HITS will be declared winners.
- In the event of a tie, the involved participants with the most HITS IN A ROW will be declared the winner.
- Winners will be awarded and receive in each age category below the gold, silver, and bronze medals.
- Participants will provide their own Shotgun.
- All Shotgun Gauges will be allowed.
- Shotgun shells will be furnished for 12 gauge only.
Participants may provide their own shells, any gauge.
Shot size is limited to 71/2, 8, or 9.
- Shotguns will be available for rental at $3.00 for those persons wishing to participate but have no equipment.
1 & 2 are located at the rear corners of the trap house. 3 & 4 are located 20 feet to each side of the trap house.
5 & 6 are located 15 feet forward of the front corners of the trap house.
Any circumstances not covered in these rules will be ruled upon by the Event Coordinator.