Games & Rules
Wii Bowling is an individual age category competition consisting of both men and women singles and doubles which can be mixed gender.
- The Event Coordinator will determine the tournament type based upon the number of participants.
- Winners will be determined by high score.
- Participants will bowl from a stand up or sit down position. 2. For doubles competition each participant will have a partner.
- Singles – Winners in each age category will be determined by high score.
- Doubles – The team with the highest score will be determined the winner in each age category.
- Winners for both singles and doubles competition will be awarded and receive in each age category below the gold, silver, and bronze medals.
Wii Bowling equipment is provided for all participants.
Any circumstances not covered in these rules will be ruled upon by the Event Coordinator.