Games & Rules
Wii Golf is an individual age category competition which is divided into both men and women divisions.
- The Event Coordinator will determine the tournament type based upon the number of participants.
- Winners will be determined by low score at the end of 9 holes.
- Participants will golf from a stand up or sit down position. 2. Each participant will compete in 9 holes of golf.
- At the end of 9 holes, the hole scores will be totaled and low score is the winner.
- In case of a tie there will be a sudden death playoff using hole #1. 3. Winners in each age category below will be awarded and receive the gold, silver and bronze medals.
Wii Golf equipment is provided for all participants.
Any circumstances not covered in these rules will be ruled upon by the Event Coordinator.